If you’ve ever experienced a crisis in a business or personal setting, you know how incredibly scary and hard it can be to make the right decision in the heat of the moment. When a crisis happens to include social media and dozens, hundred or even thousands of people voicing their opinion on your page or by an @ reply directed at your account you can quickly become overwhelmed by all the decisions you have to make.
The goal of our educational program is to help you understand how to create clear, action-driven steps before a crisis hits that will give you obvious next steps to help you get through practically any crisis.
In a single 60-minute class you will learn about:
- The 10 crisis types that exist
- What makes a crisis enticing to traditional and social media
- The 4 distinct stages in a crisis
- The 3 different types of stories you have to communicate about the crisis and your company
- Schedules for releasing content to maximize consumption and viral spread
- And much, much more…
We have three different options depending upon whether you are an attorney, an in-house public relations or marketing professional or if you represent a larger professional group.
- We are actively seeking partnerships with Continuing Learning Education platforms. If you’re an attorney and are looking to learn about crisis management that leverages social media, we can are more than happy to work with an accredited Continuing Learning Credit provider in the U.S. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the CLE provider you are currently using and we will contact them about teaching a class with them.
- If you’re a public relations or marketing professional looking to upgrade your skills in relation to crisis management, you can take part in an online seminar. Please fill out the brief form below and we will notify you of when the next class is. Fill out my online form.
- For those group organizers who are looking for speakers to educate your member base, we are more than happy to review a speaking request with you to try and find an optimal situation for all groups involved. Go ahead and click the button below, fill our contact form and someone will be in touch with you in the next business day if not sooner.Contact Us